Friday, December 23, 2005

More Favorite Hymns

More Favorite Hymns

Here listed again are some more favorite hymns. I do hope they are yoursand will delight your heart.
.....
Are You Washed In The Blood Of The Lamb


Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?

Refrain

Are you washed in the blood,In the soul cleansing blood of the Lamb?Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?

Refrain

When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

Refrain
Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,O be washed in the blood of the Lamb!

Refrain

.......

Beneath The Cross Of Jesus

Beneath the cross of Jesus I fain would take my stand,The shadow of a mighty rock within a weary land;A home within the wilderness, a rest upon the way,From the burning of the noontide heat, and the burden of the day.

O safe and happy shelter, O refuge tried and sweet,O trusting place where Heaven’s love and Heaven’s justice meet!As to the holy patriarch that wondrous dream was given,So seems my Savior’s cross to me, a ladder up to heaven.

There lies beneath its shadow but on the further sideThe darkness of an awful grave that gapes both deep and wideAnd there between us stands the cross two arms outstretched to saveA watchman set to guard the way from that eternal grave.

Upon that cross of Jesus mine eyes at times can seeThe very dying form of One Who suffered there for me;And from my stricken heart with tears two wonders I confess;The wonders of redeeming love and my unworthiness.

I take, O cross, thy shadow for my abiding place;I ask no other sunshine than the sunshine of His face;Content to let the world go by to know no gain or loss,My sinful self my only shame, my glory all the cross.

......

Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary

Days are filled with sorrow and care,
Hearts are lonely and drear;
Burdens are lifted at Calvary,
Jesus is very near.

Refrain

Burdens are lifted at Calvary; Calvary, yes Calvary: Burdens are lifted at Calvary, Jesus is very near.

Cast your care on Jesus today,
Leave your worry and fear;
Burdens are lifted at Calvary,
Jesus is very near.

Refrain

Troubled soul, the Savior can see;
Every heartache and tear,
Burdens are lifted at Calvary,
Jesus is very near.

Refrain