Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Must Read

A Must Read

In my opinion this is one of the best writings on handling problems and it reminds us that the we CAN handle life's problems. What is it? It is is Jay Adams writing Christ And Your Problems. When the Doctor told me that my cancer cannot be cured and that I need to ensure my life is in order I turned to the Lord and asked How I can handle such a heavy problem. After all my wife and kids need me. I was a Director of Operations form one of the largest internet companies. I was needed. I have not even had grandchiuldren yet. I turned to inderstand 1 Cor. 10:13. I read Christ and Your Problems by Jay Adams. I learned I can go through this. God was not surpeised in me having cancer. I can live with a fatal cancer. I do chemo daily, which I have been doing this now for 25 months. What else must endure, i am not sure but in life and death Christ is ther in my problems. This is one of the must reads I have found in Christianity. Below is the url:
.
http://pilgrimchristian.blogspot.com/2006/02/christ-and-your-problems-jay-e-adams.html
.
.
.
.