Sunday, March 05, 2006

My Most Precious Faith (Part 10) Conclusion

CONCLUSION

This writing is not in great detail nor have I pulled up a lot of scripture to quote and paste because this is not a study paper but as stated it is intended for my Children you to know the make up of that which I their Father has lived to believe and prays to have been devoted to in all his life.

I do pray that you will live a complete life in Christ and that when you come to the river of death we will be able together be in the celestial city and forever be with the Lord our God.

Finally let me say that for others that are reading this I suggest you write what you believe for your children. We live in a day where in many seek to destroy the faith of our children and we struggle to find way to witness to them. Some do better than others. I did this years ago not knowing if my life would be lived to see them grow. After a two year discussion with a dear friend he told me his father died when he was eight and he did not know what his father believed. After hearing this I decided to leave this for my children.
May God be pleased to use it in their lives and may this motivate you to leave something like this to your children as well. Copy this and place it in a nice presentable binder for your children if you desire. I suggest one per child. God Bless.

To My Children From Your Loving PAPA
Steve